How to choose a quality toy?
How to choose a quality toy? What toy to choose as a gift for a child? This is a question that worries many parents. Now the shops offer a huge assortment baby toys. However, there are some basic principles for choosing toys for children all ages. In this article we give 8 simple rules to help you navigate the variety of toys.
- Always pay attention to what skill the toy is aimed at. If you already have something like this at home, don't copy it. Pyramids, mosaics, one is enough. Even if the figures differ greatly in size and shape, the functional principle remains the same. The following rule follows from this.
- There shouldn't be many toys. Although many parents are sure that this is not the case. When there are many objects around the child, it is difficult for him to concentrate on one. It's not the quantity that counts, but the quality. Toys must be safe, beautiful and useful for their development.
3. Consider the ample use of the toy. When purchasing, try five other games in addition to those offered by the manufacturer. Such a toy will please the child for a long time. The toy should stimulate the child's imagination and not limit the given functionality
- Only buy toys with a certificate. If the toy is beautiful but cheap, it can harm the child's health. Finally, it is not known what material was used in the manufacture.
5. The toy must be appropriate for the child's age
- Pay attention to the feel and weight of the toy.
- Pay attention to the smell: if it is unpleasant, the toy may be dangerous. On the website BIM BA.SHOP we attach great importance to the materials and quality of the toys presented!
- The balance between complexity and simplicity of the toy is important. If the toy is too simple and understandable for the child, it will quickly become boring. If it is too difficult, however, it will not appreciate its true value either. It is necessary to take into account the "zone of proximal development" of the child, something he himself cannot, but really wants. And such a toy he will master only together with an adult, and only then independently.
A wonderful Gift for older children is the four-string children's ukulele guitar
This is your child's first real musical instrument. The world of music is so close when such a guitar appears in your hands! Very little time will pass from the first chords to the first songs!