https://bim-ba.shop/ is owned by Headline AG (CHE-107.829.690) - Your partner since 1969, which to your outsourcing partner Promo One Consulting GmbH , a wholly owned subsidiary of Headline AG , (hereinafter referred to as "the company") the maintenance and operation of the online platform:https://bim-ba.shop/ as well as their distribution resp. Logistics and the marketing of the goods and services offered has been fully transferred with all rights and obligations.
the Headline AG sells the goods and services published in the online shop or listed in written offers to companies and private customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer”) under the following sales and delivery conditions.
the Headline AG respectively the Promo One Consulting GmbH reserves the right to change the content and form of these general terms and conditions of sale and delivery at any time.
- The present General Terms and Conditions (GTC) can be found on all of them Headline AG concluded contracts apply. They come into effect immediately and replace all previous terms and conditions.
- All deliveries, services and offers of Headline AG take place exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions.
Promo One Consulting GmbH
3. Products and Their Representations
The products visible on the e-commerce site and the product stock status displayed in real time are purely indicative and do not constitute offers https://bim-ba.shop/ represent.
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to take the necessary measures to ensure that the photographic representation of the products and services offered on the e-commerce site is presented as truthfully as possible.
Due to the way these products are presented on the Internet, however, it is possible that the customer's perception of the photographic images does not correspond exactly to the products.
This notice applies all the more to all handicraft products that are unique pieces. We will try to highlight them as much as possible and piece by piece in the photos.
4. Personal Information
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to protect and respect the confidentiality of the personal customer data communicated on the e-commerce website and to treat them in accordance with the law.
Promo One Consulting GmbH only passes on personal data to third parties if they are essential for the proper execution of the order.
No data will be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The customer data can be processed by the internal departments of Promo One Consulting GmbH be used as follows:
- For the processing of orders, deliveries and invoicing
- Solicit your opinion to improve our products and services.
When registering for the first time, the customer is given the option of opting out of the sending of email invitations and/or commercial communications
Promo One Consulting GmbH to refuse. This choice can be changed in the customer base at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
The customer undertakes to provide us with the necessary personal information for order processing (delivery and invoicing). This information must be accurate, valid and current. The customer is obliged to keep the information regarding his identification and his password secret.
5. Sales Fulfillment Process
Once the desired product has been selected, it can be placed in the shopping basket by clicking on the "Add to shopping basket" button. The customer can then continue with his choice, change his shopping basket or continue the ordering process and pay.
By confirming the order, the customer accepts the general conditions of sale.
When the order is confirmed and paid for, the customer will receive an order confirmation by email.
Order processing time is 1-3 days excluding holidays and weekends5.1.1 Orders
- For cost reasons, an order should correspond to a minimum goods value of CHF 130.00.
- We create a separate invoice for each order. Several individual deliveries cannot be charged together on one collective invoice.
- For technical reasons, follow-up orders for an order that has already been placed can only be processed as new, separate orders.
The price listed for each item on the e-commerce site excludes 7.7% sales tax, shipping and handling. The shipping costs of the order are displayed before the final confirmation of the order.
the Headline AG or. Promo One Consulting GmbH reserves the right to change the prices and other costs displayed on the e-commerce site at any time and without notice. However, the customer will be billed for the products, based on the rates in force at the time the order is confirmed.5.2.1 Discount
- We can only grant discounts to designated institutions and for correspondingly large purchase quantities (excluding books, services, net and procurement items).
- Coupons from Headline AG can be purchased in stores or in the online shop and are always associated with immediate payment.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for purchases of goods in the online shop.
- If the value of the voucher is not sufficient to cover the purchase, the remaining amount can be paid using one of the other accepted payment methods.
- Several vouchers can be used for one payment.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional vouchers.
- Remaining credit can neither be paid out in cash nor credited to a credit card. Any remaining credit below CHF 5.00 expires.
5.3. Secured payments to the Headline AG
For the payment of the order, are accepted:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shopify Pay
- Advance payment
CHF transfer to the following account:
CH37 0900 0000 1526 5643 1
issued to Headline AG , Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 Kerns
The payments processed through the e-commerce website are made using a security system that meets today's highest standards. The market-leading companies mentioned above (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Twint, Postfinance and Paypal) determine the security requirements for payment transactions.
Payments for purchases are made on secure bank and postal servers at ours mentioned above Headline AG partners. This means that no bank or postal information is collected from the customer through the website of Headline AG or.
Promo One Consulting GmbH be transmitted. Payment by credit card or postcard is therefore absolutely secure.
The order will be registered as soon as the buyer accepts payment through the selected payment system. His order is confirmed when the order is registered and the payment is taken from his card.
Before placing an order, the buyer must fill in the registration form offered on the website. Customer credit card or postcard information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and is never transmitted over the network in the clear. The advance payment is made directly to the post office. The card number will not be sent to the Headline AG or. Promo One Consulting GmbH Posted.
Payments are accepted in multiple currencies:
Currency conversion is performed at the bank's exchange rate and is independent of Headline AG
Purchase on account with partial payment option (POWERPAY)
As an external payment service provider, MF Group / POWERPAY offers the payment method “purchase on account”. With the individual invoice, you can easily pay for your online purchase by invoice. If you do not make a payment within the specified time frame, you will receive a monthly invoice with an overview of your order in the following month.
Purchase limit of CHF 500.00 for payment against invoice
When the purchase contract is concluded, POWERPAY takes over the invoice claim and handles the corresponding payment modalities. When purchasing on account, you also accept the terms and conditions POWERPAY Terms and Conditions.
The preparation and delivery costs of the order are automatically calculated on the order page.
the Promo One Consulting GmbH guarantees the shipment of goods, products and services through the e-commerce sitehttps://bim-ba.shop/ sold in Switzerland The goods and / or services will be sent to the delivery address provided by the customer when placing the order.
From the moment the order is placed and payment confirmed, the delivery times given are indicative:
- EMS, delivery time 7-15 days,the costs depend on the delivery country.
the Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to deliver the missing goods as soon as possible or to offer an alternative solution in the event of a temporary shortage of goods.
Customs, Taxes & Duties
We have several warehouses in 8 countries: inside Europe and outside Europe. All shipments outside of the country of origin are shipped on a duty unpaid basis and therefore may be subject to import duties and taxes once your order reaches the designated country. The customer is responsible for any taxes and fees that may apply. Please contact your local authority for more information on pricing. The country of departure will be indicated on the delivery form when paying for your order.
5.5. Guarantee, return, cancellation and reimbursement
As soon as the customer has received the goods, he has a right of withdrawal, ie a period of 14 days to return the delivered goods, with the costs of the return being at his expense.
Only products sold through the e-commerce sitehttps://bim-ba.shop/ purchased, unopened and returned in the original packaging are eligible for a refund.
The procedure is as follows:
The customer sends an email to email@example.com to submit a refund request.
The buyer returns the goods at his own expense to the following address:
The product must be complete, properly protected, in its original packaging (unopened) and with any accessories, if any.
products that at https://bim-ba.shop/ are purchased are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase. The guarantee does not apply in the event of a defect resulting from improper use or handling.
The product is supported by the internal department https://bim-ba.shop/ which will or will not confirm the refund, in particular by checking that the product has been returned complete and in a condition suitable for remarketing, as provided for in the right of withdrawal.
If the goods meet the return requirements, they can be refunded or exchanged.
If the goods do not meet the return requirements, they will be sent back to the customer, who will therefore not be able to claim a refund.5.5.1. complaints
- Unfortunately, complaints can never be completely avoided. However, we will process a justified complaint as quickly as possible.
- Please report missing or incorrectly delivered items to us no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Items Arrived Defective: If the damage is due to damage during transit, you must contact your post office. For delivery via parcel service or forwarding agent, please contact us. Please note the information sheet enclosed in the shipment.
- However, if a general defect in one of our items has been found, please send it back to us, together with the invoice and the completed information sheet, no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Complaints due to wear and tear (use) or improper use cannot be accepted as such.
- As a trading company, our guarantee can only be limited to the scope of guarantee granted to us by our suppliers; however, we are as accommodating as possible.
5.6. Return / exchange of goods with good quality
You, as a customer, have the right to exchange goods of good quality if the specified goods did not match in shape, dimensions, style, color, size or configuration within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods (* the exception is goods purchased at a discount).
Good quality goods will be exchanged if:
- The specified product has not been used.
- its presentation/structure has been preserved.
- Specifications, seals, factory labels are not damaged or missing.
- You have proof of purchase/sales receipt or other document confirming payment for the specified goods.
If you as a customer reject the goods, a refund is possible according to the rules of our online shop as follows:
- Exchange the goods for another product with price calculation:
- When choosing a product at a lower cost, the price difference is given in the form of a coupon
- When choosing a product with a higher cost, you as the buyer pay the price difference
- Receipt of a voucher for the amount of the purchase (max. term of the voucher is 180 days). ** However, this voucher cannot be used for goods
- from special offers,
- with discounts,
- from marketing offers
will.5.7. Terms of delivery / delivery times
- In the case of incorrect deliveries due to incorrectly ordered goods, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
- Unfortunately, it can happen that an item offered in the online shop cannot be delivered because the supplier does not provide us with our order or does not do so on time.
- We also have to reserve the right to make minor model and packaging changes.
- Certain products are delivered dismantled for freight and packaging reasons, but packaged ready for assembly.
- During the holiday season, the delivery time may be extended by three working days.
- We choose the most appropriate shipping method: post, delivery service, forwarding agency or delivery truck (special tour).
- The goods are dispatched at the risk of the recipient.
- Expedited shipping is available for shipping. The costs are calculated separately.
- The delivery weeks specified for backlogged items are only approximate dates, compliance with which depends on the delivery to our suppliers and we can therefore not be held liable for them.
- We do not carry out repairs for our customers
- Under no circumstances are they carried out by us
- The buyer is responsible for the use of the products. Claims for damages are excluded. In no case liable Headline AG for indirect and consequential damages.
the Headline AG retains all rights to any design, to anyone on their sitehttps://bim-ba.shop/ published text. Copying or any other form of reproduction of the website in whole or in part is only permitted for the purpose of placing an order with the company. The names: Headline AG , Promo One Consulting GmbH andheytps://bim-ba.shop/ are registered trademarks, trademarks or protected trademarks of Headline AG . All other product names, trademarks, company names or logos mentioned on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.7. Amendments to the General Conditions of Sale
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. This applies to the products in the online shop (https://bim-ba.shop/) published terms and conditions. Orders placed prior to the effective date of the amended T&C will continue to be governed by the T&C in effect prior to the amendment.8. Governing Law
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and all sales affected by them are subject to Swiss law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Conditions of Sale or any sale to which they relate shall be settled under Swiss law, whether in contract or tort, or on any other clause. The application of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Zug/Canton Zug.9. Original text
The general terms and conditions of the company are written in German.
as the owner of the shop and seller of the goods and services offered
Promo One Consulting GmbH
as the operator of the shop and responsible for marketing and logistics