Games with dice for 1 to 5 year olds
Game Cube for kids are an exciting game. They are valuable toys for the development of children aged 1 and over . Year of life to school age. Cubes are made from different materials, bsw. made of wood, plastic, rubber or fabric. Rubber cubes are perfect for the bathtub or sandpit, and cloth cubes are baby-safe because they are lightweight and have no sharp corners.
But for full-fledged gaming, we recommend that you choose minimalist wooden cubes that are not overloaded with unnecessary details. They are stable, which means they are perfectly suitable for any building. By playing with wooden toys , the child gains a proper understanding of the weight of real things and improves their tactile perception. Playing with dice promotes fine motor skills in small children.
This simple product is a wonderful educational toy for children from the age of 1 . Every building process stimulates the development of spatial and creative thinking. The skill that play requires forms the child's ability to do something purposefully and consistently.
Games with dice
- A simple set of 4-6 cubes is suitable for a child from around 9 months. You can play hide and seek with him. Put the cubes in an opaque bag and shake it. Do you hear the pleasant sounds when wooden toys collide? When the baby hears this sound, it becomes curious. Let him explore the toy, touch it or throw it on the floor.
- After your child has got to know this new toy for children from 1 year old, you can show them how to build a simple tower from 4-6 cubes. Step by step, the sensorimotor development becomes quite good, so that your child can make more elegant towers. Your child will also get extraordinary pleasure from being able to destroy the tower in one movement.
- Then take a second set of dice. Now you can compare the height of the towers. Which one is shorter? Which one is higher?
- By around 2 years of age, the child can build houses with windows. Set two cubes apart so that a third cube can be built on top of them. Such a simple activity turns wooden cubes into versatile toys for fine motor development . If your child can do it, build big windows with them. Put his favorite toys in it. Now you can integrate simple role-playing games into the building game.
- Make a little path out of cubes and let your baby try to roll a ball on them. If the baby does, you can extend the path.
- You can build a wall with the dice and small toys can hide behind it. Piglets can protect themselves from the wolf, and small cars - from a large truck.
- At around 3 years of age, the child can combine dice games with role-playing games. It can be imagined that the cubes are cars, dolls furniture , fruits, vegetables or cakes. It is important to show your child that any toy can change its function quickly.
- At this age, you can have a contest during which you throw dice into a bucket or into the body of a toy car.
- At 3-4 years of age, the child can learn colors with a dice set and sort dice by color.
- At the age of 4-5, children are ready to build real castles and cities out of cubes. They enjoy exploring the laws of balance and gravity. Don't scold them if the whole floor of the nursery is littered with dice. For 4-5 year old children, you can buy cubes with letters and numbers so your children can learn how to make words and master counting.
On our website you will find many dice sets for children of all ages, e.g.
This set will make a great gift for a child from 1 year . When playing with this toy, toddlers encourage the development of fine motor skills. The wooden toy teaches children from two years of age to differentiate between colors and animals and to learn letters. It's hard to list all of the benefits of dice. A dice set is a really necessary toy for every child's room. Cubes are irreplaceable when the child is exploring space, building and balance around them. Toys for children shouldn't be complicated, they have to be smart.