When a child is not sleeping well and wakes up in the middle of the night, it is a reason to think and change something.
It takes time, effort and motivation. Improving sleep is always the responsibility of parents. There is a common mistake when adults hope that over time the child will sleep normally. It can take months or even years. As a result, not only parents suffer from lack of sleep, but also the baby itself.
Often parents do not know when to put the child to bed so that he falls asleep quickly and easily. Baby's tears and whims become a signal for sleep, but it's already too late. Caprices indicate excessive fatigue. Overwork leads to excitement, which disturbs the child greatly and does not allow him to fall asleep. It's important to learn to spot the first signs of fatigue. Everyone has their own. There may be changes in gaze or movements. The child may lose interest in the game and start turning away.
Note how long after the baby wakes up, signs of sleepiness become apparent. Gradually, you will begin to see patterns and understand when the "window to sleep" opens. This is the moment when the body is ready for sleep and not yet overloaded.
To normalize sleep, you need a system. Order is important for young children. They get a lot of information, their life is full of events and stress. A clear sleeping and waking rhythm calms the child.
A ritual helps to improve sleep. These are the same steps repeated every day 10-15 minutes before bed. You can toys put away, brush your teeth, read a book, sing a song. The main thing is that these steps will be relaxing for the child, that these steps will always be the same and that the baby and you will like it.
Below we offer 6 rules for healthy sleep for a child:
- sleep routine. It is important to determine when the baby's night's sleep begins and ends. It makes it easier for the child to fall asleep and wake up;
- sleep duration. It is based on the daily rate, which depends on the age of the child. It is enough for a one-year-old to sleep about 13.5 hours a day, for a six-year-old 9.5 hours. But children are different, and individual characteristics affect each child's needs;
- daily activity. The child will sleep well at night if he has spent the day intensively. It is important to avoid overloads, but active activities, interesting ones Educational games for the child, Walks in the fresh air have a positive effect on sleep.
- Pleasant microclimate. The baby's bedroom should be cool, dark and quiet. Set 18-20 degrees and humidity 50-70%;
- Comfortable clothing. Find the right pajamas made from natural fabrics;
- games for children before bedtime. You shouldn't be with your child an hour before bedtime active games to play. Choose quiet games and activities with your baby, such as reading a book or talking to each other.
Sleep is important for the normal growth and development of a child. Create the conditions for your baby to fall asleep and make sure that nothing disturbs proper sleep.
On the website BIM BA.SHOP we offer a large selection of great baby toys that also help a child fall asleep comfortably.
First of all, this is a Baby cocoon nest for newborns. His idea is to create a cozy space and the correct positioning of the newborn. The position of the baby in the cocoon is similar to the position of the embryo in the mother's womb. Therefore, he is less prone to stress, he feels as safe and comfortable as possible.
The carousel will keep baby entertained in the crib and soothe them before sleep. The rubric presents many variations of this Wooden newborn toys. Cozy and cute characters will make an evening game with a child under one year interesting.
Such an educational toy for children can be taken to bed. It is soft and does not hurt the baby. With such a book, the child learns about the world around him, colors and shapes, and also develops fine motor skills. The entire Stuffed toy range for children is presented in the section.
Evening games for children 2 years and older should not be active. For example, logical or tactile toys helping a child calm down before bedtime.
Sleep is important for normal growth and normal development of a child. Create the conditions for your baby to fall asleep and make sure that nothing disturbs proper sleep.