The online shop Bim-ba.shop offers unique educational toys and learning materials for your child. Busy board and motor skills board, Busyhouse and MotorikHaus and Busycube and motor skills cube help to develop logic, motor skills and independence. Ecological green materials, the latest elaborations of child psychologists and the Montessori method can inspire your child and help make your baby's daily life even happier.
Our business Вim-ba.shop offers educational toys from natural materials. The most interesting, heart-warming and child-safe toys, which have already become favorite toys of children and their parents, are carefully selected by us from all over the world.
We believe that quality, interesting, aesthetically pleasing and beautiful toys, made mainly from natural materials, are indispensable for the harmonious development of children. Educational toys promote your child's cognitive and mental development and improve their creative abilities.
Our direct cooperation with workshops, manufacturers and exclusive dealers from different countries guarantees that we only produce qualitatively High quality products to offer.
Our website presents unique handmade Baby motor skills toys of the highest quality as well as products that provide a comfortable environment for motor development create in children. The list of products is constantly updated. We put together an assortment based on the work of psychologists and the major trends in parenting is based. We work with reliable and trustworthy suppliers and we give you a guarantee of the quality of our products.
In the first few months of a child's life, their eyesight, hearing and all of their senses are still tuned and sharpened. That's why toys in the first year of a child's life should maximize their development without creating risks.
Rattles are proven and definitely the best toy for babies up to one year old. BIM BA.SHOP Has a size Selection of wooden rattles. Rattles develop a reaction to sounds, they keep a child busy for a long time.
There are also more modern toys that develop and soothe the youngest children. These are wooden mobile. Watching slowly spinning toys is soothing, so Mobile is considered one of the best ways to calm a toddler. This first Toys for newborns will benefit both the baby and his parents.
From the age of one to two years, children develop very intensively. The further success of the kids depends on how this time passes. The child can already walk more confidently and independently, begins to do more difficult ones to control movements: Squats, running attempts, jumping. The child already masters basic movements such as eating with a spoon and fork, drinking from a drinking cup or even from a mug.
At this age in development special attention is paid to visual and tactile acquaintance with the world. Shortly before 2 years, the child can already do differentpyramids of rings, Assemble the motor skills cubes, items after Sort shape and color.
What toys might be interesting and useful for children of this age?
- Puzzles with great detail and vivid plots, simple building blocks of geometric objects with great detail.
It is quite difficult to draw a clear line between the ages, since everything depends on the developmental level of the child. Everything is individual, so we give more general recommendations that you can use.
Many parents wait for this age with apprehension. It is also called "Three year crisis" designated. Parents may notice changes in their child's behavior. At this age, he approaches everything more consciously, requires a lot of attention. The child's perception of himself and everything around him changes. From the role of a learner he becomes an active participant.
The active socialization of the child awakens the child's interest in adult professions. He begins to play role-playing games: a cook, a builder, a doctor.
Toys suitable for this age:
- For games for learning professions (tools of a plumber, doctor, inventory of a policeman, seller, hairdresser), toys for games that allow you to get acquainted with everyday life (stove, washing machine, kettle, microwave).
- food toys (fruit, vegetables, meat products) that can be attached to each other and cut using magnets.
- Everything for the development of creativity: paints, pencils, crayons.
- At this age you can already like complex building blocks with a large number of partsjigsaw puzzles to buy.
- board gameswho develop logical thinking.
Witness to active games: football and basketball balls, darts, balance board.
To place your order on our website https://bim-ba.shop to give up you must:
1. select products:
- click on the goods you want.
- select the best configuration for you (if there are several)
- Click on 'Add to Cart'.
When the goods are in the shopping cart, you can:
- continue shopping
- Confirm your purchase when you click 'Buy Now'.
2. Confirm your order:
- If you have PayPal, you can pay with an express form
- Or fill in your contact details
- Click on 'Proceed to Shipping'.
3. select the delivery option:
- Check your contact details
- select the best delivery option for you
-Click on 'Proceed to payment'
4. select the payment option:
- choose the best payment option for you
- Confirm your order when you click 'Buy'.
We register your order as soon as you receive our ORDER CONFIRMATION with the personal reference number. Please ensure you have your order number available for any subsequent questions regarding your order.
The shipping costs are automatically generated at checkout during the order process. The expected delivery time to Switzerland is between 7 and 15 working days (from the order date and from the order confirmation). The delivery time depends on additional costs and the chosen means of transport. If the items you have ordered are not in stock, we will try to deliver them as soon as possible or we will suggest an alternative as soon as possible.
Promo One Consulting GmbH guarantees the delivery of each order at the desired time during normal opening hours. If for any reason it was not possible to deliver the order, our customer service will contact you as soon as we learn of the inability to deliver. In the absence of an email from us, you can be sure that the order has been delivered with great attention and care. If the order has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com enter your order number.
At the moment Bim-ba.shop accepts Visa cards, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Postfinance Card, Paypal, Twint and payment by bank transfer with the bank details. All order information is verified and may be subject to a request for additional information. In this case the order can be suspended.
Don't worry about online payments! We have set up a system that guarantees 100% secure online payment: SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protection protects all data related to the payment. Your bank details therefore never go through the computer system Bim-ba.shop
According to the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, you have the right to information, correction, objection, restriction of processing, deletion and portability of your data that you send to Bim-ba.shop have submitted.
Pedagogy of Montessori is characterized as a pedagogical method that focuses on the child and his or her personality. In Montessori pedagogy, comparisons and measurements according to general standards are not used. Instead, children learn freely, without coercion, outside interference and criticism. Maria Montessori was convinced that both reward and punishment can damage people's inner orientation. People should learn from their own motivation.
Montessori pedagogy focuses on the needs, abilities and talents of each child. Children learn best when they are free to choose how they learn and play.
In the pedagogy of Montessori It is most important to give the child the opportunity to develop his/her senses in a prepared environment that meets his/her psychological and physical needs.
In the online shop BIM BA.SHOP you can find valuable educational toys and fabrics made according to the best traditions of this technique. With Montessori toys, which is presented in our catalogue, it is possible to acquire various skills.
Motor Skills House is a toy house that consists of some busy boards. Busy house is a whole Play complex for toddlers, which satisfies many of gaming needs. There are differentsorter and laces that children like to put together, they need a lot of time because they learn to concentrate.
The basic idea is that children play with the usual and familiar everyday things that are brought into a playful form. All of our toys are made of reliable materials with respect to the child's age.
Our website offers a large selection Activity boards. You can choose the form and plot you like the most.busy house, Motor Skills Cube and busyboard all variants of motor boards. A good busy board contributes to the development of:
- Fine- and gross motor skills (this is the ability to control the body and make small movements with the fingers to accomplish the task given, this ability only starts to develop at the age of 1 year)
- Logic and cause-effect relationships (the child sees what his actions lead to and understands what needs to be done to open the door, etc.)
- Memory (especially visual, auditory and tactile - the more stimuli there are, the better the development).
- persistence and concentration of attention (something that is not initially characteristic of children; e.g. the child's desire to open the door by the lock forces him to concentrate on his movements and finish the job, whatever how difficult it is).
- persistence in reaching the goal (if the child does not need help from you, give him the opportunity to do it himself - the joy of achieving the goal will increase his confidence in his own strength and increase self-esteem).
Specialists in the field of child psychology and speech therapy have long established that the level of development of the child's speech directly depends on the development of fine motor skills in children. If the finger movements develop "according to plan", then the language development is also within the normal range.
The fine motor skills of the hands interact with the qualities associated with consciousness, such as attention, thinking, spatial awareness, coordination, imagination, observation, visual and motor memory, language. This is why the development of fine motor skills is also important because the child's entire future life will require the use of precise, coordinated movements of the hands and fingers required for dressing, drawing and writing, as well as many household and educational tasks.
You can massage the baby's fingers and hands, large objects, and then smaller ones sort by leave - buttons, beads, cereal. Variouseducational toysthat on the site BIM BA.SHOP are presented are good helpers in the development of fine motor skills.
Baby wooden toys for children occupy a leading position in the ranking of items that can have a beneficial effect on the harmonious development of babies from birth to school. The main thing for parents who choose a wooden toys decide is to take into account the baby's age characteristics, because it can benefit him.
Wood radiates the energy of nature itself, it is a safe and hypoallergenic material. For the production of children's toys wood with a dense, homogeneous structure that is not prone to cracking is used.
- Smooth sanded wood feels very pleasant, has a light unobtrusive aroma.
- toys made of wood are very durable. Thanks to their strength, they are quite capable of becoming a real family heirloom, without losing their attractiveness and delighting several generations of babies.
- Many wooden toys are designed in the style of minimalism, that is, they contribute to the active development of creative imagination.
- Children's toys of wood are very easy to maintain. Just warm water and soap are enough to treat them.