Bim-ba.shop attaches great importance to safety and takes care to rule out the risk of injury as far as possible.
Bim-ba.shop nevertheless expressly points out to users that they are responsible for handling the products safely.
In particular, (small) children must not have unsupervised access to the products.
Bim-ba.shop fully rejects any liability for damage resulting from careless and improper use.
This information is part of the product and must also be included if it is passed on.
Safety rules and regulations for the use of toys:
- Products in categories:
- Montessori boards
- educational toy
contain small components. There is a risk of suffocation if it comes into contact with the respiratory tract.
- When assembling the product, observe the points described in the operating instructions and observe them during use to avoid improper assembly and damage.
Safety regulations when installing the mobile (collection of wooden mobiles):
- The mobile is not a toy! It is only used for visual stimulation and should always be placed out of baby's reach.
- The mobile must be placed at a height of 35-45 cm so that the child cannot reach it
- As soon as your baby can sit up on its own in its crib, you should remove the mobile so that your child does not get tangled in the cords.
Safety rules for installing the tent (collection of children's tipis and houses):
- When installing children's tipis, you must follow the installation instructions carefully.
- With improper installation, the design will be unstable, there is a risk of falling.
Safety regulations for the use of goods from the collection of movement toys (balance boards, balance simulators):
- At the beginning of the training, it is recommended to remove all fragile objects and things that could harm you within a two-meter radius from the balance simulator.
- There is a high probability that you will fall, so we recommend using protective gear.
- Simulators and swings are not recommended for people with mental disorders, pregnant women and children under the age of 12 without adult supervision.
Caution! Failure to follow the safety instructions can result in injury.