https://bim-ba.shop/ is owned by Headline AG (CHE-107.829.690) - your partner since 1969, which is transferred to its outsourcing partner Promo One Consulting GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Headline AG, ( hereinafter referred to as "the company") the maintenance and operation of the online platform: https://bim-ba.shop/ and its sales resp. Has transferred the logistics and marketing of the goods and services offered in full with all rights and obligations.
Headline AG sells the goods and services published in the online shop or listed in written offers to companies and private customers (hereinafter referred to as "customers") under the following terms and conditions of sale and delivery.
Headline AG and Promo One Consulting GmbH reserve the right to change the content and form of these general terms and conditions of sale and delivery at any time.
1.1 . scope
- These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded with Headline AG. They come into force immediately and replace all previous terms and conditions.
- All deliveries, services and offers by Headline AG are based exclusively on these terms and conditions.
Promo One Consulting GmbH
UID / VAT: CHE-313.085.786
3. Products and their presentations
The products visible on the e-commerce website and the stock status of the product displayed in real time are purely indicative and do not represent offers from https://bim-ba.shop/ .
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to take the necessary measures so that the photographic representation for the products and services offered on the e-commerce website is presented as truthfully as possible.
Due to the way these products are displayed on the Internet, however, it is possible that the customer's perception of the photographic images does not exactly match the products.
This notice applies even more to all handicraft products that are unique pieces. We will try to highlight them in the photos as much as possible and piece by piece.
4. Personal information
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to protect and respect the confidentiality of the personal customer data communicated on the e-commerce website and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Promo One Consulting GmbH only passes on personal data to third parties insofar as they are essential for the proper execution of the order.
No data will be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The customer data can be used by the internal departments of Promo One Consulting GmbH as follows:
- For processing orders, deliveries and invoicing
- Asking for your opinion in order to improve our products and services.
When first registering, the customer is given the option of sending e-mail invitations and / or commercial communications
Promo One Consulting GmbH to reject. This choice can be changed in the customer base at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
The customer undertakes to provide us with the personal information required to process the order (delivery and invoicing). This information must be correct, valid and up-to-date. The customer is obliged to keep the information regarding his identification and his password secret.
5. Sales processing process
As soon as the desired product has been selected, it can be placed in the shopping basket by clicking the "Add to basket" button. The customer can then continue his choice, change his shopping basket or continue the order process and pay.
By confirming the order, the customer accepts the general conditions of sale.
When the order is confirmed and paid for, the customer will receive an order confirmation by email.
The order processing time is 1-3 days excluding holidays and weekends5.1.1 Orders
- For cost reasons, an order should have a minimum value of CHF 50.00.
- We create a separate invoice for each order. Several individual deliveries cannot be debited together on a collective invoice.
- For technical reasons, subsequent orders for an order that has already been placed can only be processed as new, separate orders.
The price listed for each item on the e-commerce website includes all taxes, but does not include packaging or shipping costs. The shipping costs of the order are displayed before the final confirmation of the order.
Headline AG and Promo One Consulting GmbH reserve the right to change the prices and other costs displayed on the e-commerce website at any time and without prior notice Tariffs, billed.5.2.1 Discount
- We can only grant discounts to designated institutions and with correspondingly large purchase quantities (books, services, net and procurement items are excluded).
- Vouchers from Headline AG can be purchased in the store or in the online shop and are always associated with an instant payment.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for purchases in the online shop.
- If the value of the voucher is insufficient to cover the purchase, the remaining amount can be paid using one of the other accepted payment methods.
- Several vouchers can be used for one payment.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional vouchers.
- Remaining credit can neither be paid out in cash nor credited to a credit card. Any remaining credit below CHF 5.00 will expire.
5.3. Secured payments to Headline AG
To pay for the order, the following are accepted:
- Advance payment
CHF transfer to the following account:
CH37 0900 0000 1526 5643 1
based on Headline AG, Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 Kerns
The payments processed through the e-commerce website are made through a security system that meets today's highest standards. The market-leading companies mentioned above (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Twint, Postfinance and Paypal) determine the security requirements for payment transactions.
Purchases are paid for on secure bank and postal servers at our Headline AG partners mentioned above. This means that no bank or postal information from the customer via the website of Headline AG or
Promo One Consulting GmbH. Payment by credit or postcard is therefore absolutely secure.
The order is registered as soon as the buyer accepts payment through the selected payment system. His order is confirmed when the order is registered and the payment has been debited from his card.
Before ordering, the buyer must fill out the registration form offered on the website. The customer's credit card or postcard information is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and is never transmitted in clear text over the network. The prepayment is made directly to the post office. The card number will not be sent to Headline AG or Promo One Consulting GmbH.
Payments are accepted in multiple currencies:
The currency conversion takes place at the exchange rate of the bank and is independent of Headline AG
Purchase on account with partial payment option (POWERPAY)
As an external payment service provider, MF Group / POWERPAY offers the payment method “purchase on account”. With the individual invoice, you can easily pay for your online purchase by invoice. If you choose not to make a payment within the specified time frame, you will receive a monthly invoice with an order overview in the following month.
Purchase limit of CHF 500.00 for payment against invoice
When concluding the purchase contract, POWERPAY takes over the invoice claim and processes the corresponding payment modalities. When purchasing on account, in addition to our terms and conditions, you accept the terms and conditions from POWERPAY. (powerpay.ch/de/agb).
The preparation and delivery costs of the order are automatically calculated on the order page.
Promo One Consulting GmbH guarantees the dispatch of goods, products and services that are sold in Switzerland via the e-commerce website https://bim-ba.shop/ The goods and / or services are sent to by the customer the delivery address specified in the order.
From the time the order is placed and payment is confirmed, the delivery times indicated are used as a guideline:
- EMS, delivery time 7-15 days, shipping costs from 20 CHF to 40 CHF regardless of the weight of the order
- For orders over 450 CHF, delivery time 7-15 days, EMS shipping costs free
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to deliver the missing goods as quickly as possible or to offer an alternative solution in the event of a temporary shortage of goods.
Customs, Taxes & Duties
We have several warehouses in 8 countries: within Europe and outside Europe. All shipments outside the country of origin are shipped on the basis of unpaid duties and may therefore be subject to import duties and taxes once your order has reached the specified country. The customer is responsible for any taxes and fees that may arise. Please contact your local authority for more information on prices. The country of departure is indicated on the delivery form when you pay for your order.
5.5. Guarantee, return, cancellation and refund
From the receipt of the goods by the customer, the customer has a right of withdrawal, ie a period of 14 days to return the delivered goods, whereby the costs of the return are at his expense.
Refunds can only be made for products purchased through the e-commerce website https://bim-ba.shop/ , unopened and in their original packaging.
The procedure is as follows:
The customer sends an email to email@example.com to submit a refund request.
The buyer sends the goods back to the following address at his own expense:
The product must be complete, properly protected, in the original packaging (unopened) and, if necessary, with any accessories.
Products bought at https://bim-ba.shop/ are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase. The guarantee does not apply in the event of a defect that can be traced back to improper use or handling.
The product is checked by the internal department at https://bim-ba.shop/ , which confirms the refund or not, in particular by checking that the product is complete and in a condition suitable for remarketing, as provided for in the right of withdrawal is returned.
If the goods meet the return requirements, they can be refunded or exchanged.
If the goods do not meet the return requirements, they will be sent back to the customer, who can therefore not request a refund.5.5.1. Complaints
- Unfortunately, complaints can never be completely avoided. However, we will process a justified complaint as quickly as possible.
- Please report missing or incorrectly delivered items to us no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Defective items arrived: If the damage is due to damage during transport, you must contact your post office. For delivery via a parcel service or a carrier, please contact us. Please note the information sheet enclosed in the shipment.
- However, if a general defect in one of our articles has been found, please send it back to us, together with the invoice and the completed information sheet, no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Complaints due to wear and tear (use) or improper use cannot be accepted as such.
- As a trading company, our guarantee can only be limited to the scope of the guarantee granted to us by our suppliers; however, we are as accommodating as possible.
5.6. Return / exchange of good quality goods
You, as a customer, have the right to exchange goods of good quality if the specified goods have not been correct in shape, dimensions, style, color, size or configuration within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods (* the exception are goods that were bought at a discount).
Good quality goods are exchanged when:
- The specified product has not been used / used.
- its appearance / texture has been preserved.
- Usage properties, seals, factory labels are not damaged or missing.
- You have a sales receipt / sales receipt or other document confirming payment for the specified item.
If you, as a customer, refuse the goods, a refund is possible according to the rules of our online shop as follows:
- Exchange the goods for another product with a price calculation:
- When choosing a product at a lower cost, the price difference is given in the form of a voucher
- When choosing a product at a higher cost, you as the buyer pay the price difference
- Receipt of a voucher for the amount of the purchase (max. Duration of the voucher is 180 days). ** This voucher cannot be used for goods
- from special offers,
- with discounts,
- from marketing offers
used / redeemed
become.5.7. Terms of delivery / delivery times
- In the event of incorrect deliveries due to incorrectly ordered goods, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
- Unfortunately, it can happen that an article that is probably offered in the online shop cannot be delivered because the supplier does not make our order available to us or does not make it available on time.
- We also have to reserve the right to make minor changes to the model and packaging.
- Certain products are dismantled for freight and packaging reasons, but packed so that they can be assembled.
- During the holiday season, the delivery time can be extended by three working days.
- From an order value of CHF 450.00 no shipping costs will be charged.
- We choose the most convenient shipping method: post, delivery service, forwarding agent or delivery van (special tour).
- The goods are dispatched at the risk of the recipient.
- Express shipping is available for shipping. The costs are calculated separately.
- The delivery weeks specified for items in arrears are only approximate dates, compliance with which depends on the delivery to our suppliers and we cannot therefore be liable for them.
- We do not carry out repairs for our customers
- Will not be carried out by us under any circumstances
- The buyer is responsible for the use of the products. Claims for damages are excluded. Under no circumstances is Headline AG liable for indirect or consequential damage.
Headline AG reserves all rights to every design and to every text published on its website https://bim-ba.shop/. Copying or any other type of reproduction of the website in whole or in part is only permitted for the purpose of placing an order with the company. The names: Headline AG, Promo One Consulting GmbH and https://bim-ba.shop/ are registered brands, trademarks or protected brands of Headline AG. All other product names, trademarks, company names or logos mentioned on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.7. Changes to the General Conditions of Sale
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. This applies to the terms and conditions published in the online shop ( https://bim-ba.shop/). Orders placed before the amended terms and conditions come into force are still subject to the terms and conditions that were in effect before they were changed.8. Applicable Law
These General Conditions of Sale and all sales that are affected by them are subject to Swiss law. All disputes arising from or in connection with these General Conditions of Sale or a sale to which they relate will be resolved according to Swiss law, regardless of whether it is a contractual or tort or whether it is based on another Clause based. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of 1980 is expressly excluded. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Zug / Canton Zug.9. Original text
The company's general terms and conditions are written in German.
as the owner of the shop and seller of the goods and services offered
Promo One Consulting GmbH
as operator of the shop and responsible for marketing and logistics