https://bim-ba.shop/Is owned by Headline AG (CHE-107.829.690)-Your partner since 1969, which at her outsourcing partner Promo One Consulting GmbH, a 100%subsidiary of headline AG, (hereinafter referred to as "society")) and operate the online platform:https://bim-ba.shop/as well as their distribution resp. Logistics and the marketing of the goods and services offered fully transmitted with all rights and obligations.
Headline AG sells the goods and services published in the online shop or listed in written offers to companies and private customers (hereinafter referred to as "customer").
Headline AG and Promo One Consulting GmbH reserves the right to change the content and form of these general terms and conditions at any time.
- The present general terms and conditions (AGB) apply to all contracts concluded with Headline AG. From now on you will enter into force and replace all previous terms and conditions.
- All deliveries, services and offers of Headline AG take place exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions.
Promo One Consulting GmbH
3. Products and their representations
The products visible on the e-commerce website and the existing status of the product in real time are purely indicative and do not provide any offers fromhttps://bim-ba.shop/dar.
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to take the necessary measures so that the photographic representation for the products and services offered on the e-commerce website are presented as truthfully as possible.
Due to the type of representation of these products on the Internet, it is possible that the customer's perception regarding photographic images does not exactly correspond to the products.
This note applies all the more to all handicraft products that are individual pieces. We will try to highlight them in the photos as well as possible and bit by bit.
4. Personal information
Promo One Consulting GmbHundertakes to protect and respect the confidentiality of the personal customer data communicated on the e-commerce website and treat them in accordance with the law.
Promo One Consulting GmbH only passes on personal data to third parties, insofar as they are essential for the proper execution of the order.
No data will be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
The customer data can be used as follows by the internal departments of Promo One Consulting GmbH:
- for processing orders, deliveries and invoicing
- to obtain your opinion to improve our products and services.
When registering for the first time, the customer is given the opportunity to send email invitations and/or commercial communications
To reject promo One Consulting GmbH. This choice can be changed in the customer base at any time by the customer cancel the newsletter.
The customer undertakes to inform us of the necessary personal information for the order processing (delivery and invoice position). This information must be correct, valid and up -to -date. The customer is obliged to keep the information on his identification and password secret.
5. Sales processing process
As soon as the desired product is selected, it can be placed in the shopping basket by clicking on the "In the shopping cart". The customer can then continue his choice, change his shopping basket or continue the ordering process.
By confirming the order, the customer accepts the general sales conditions.
If the order is confirmed and paid, the customer will receive an order confirmation by email.
The processing time of the order is 1-3 days without public holidays and weekends5.1.1 Orders
- For cost reasons, an order should correspond to a minimum value of CHF 130.00.
- We create a separate invoice for each order. Several individual deliveries cannot be burdened together on a collective bill.
- For technical reasons, after-orders for an order already placed can only be processed as new, separate orders.
The price specified for each article on the e-commerce website contains VAT of 7.7 % and does not include delivery and processing costs. The costs for the delivery of the order are displayed until the order is finally confirmed.
Headline AG or Promo One Consulting GmbH reserves the right to change the prices and other costs displayed on the e-commerce website at any time and without notice, but the products will be valid for the customer due to the order confirmation at the time of the order confirmation of the order Tariffs, invoiced.5.2.1 Discount
- We can only grant a discount to designated institutions and with correspondingly large reference quantities (books, services, net and procurement articles) are excluded.
- Headline AG vouchers can be purchased in the shop or in the online shop and are always associated with immediate payment.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for goods purchases in the online shop.
- If the value of the voucher is not sufficient to cover the purchase, the remaining amount can be paid using one of the other accepted payment methods.
- Several vouchers can be used for a payment.
- Vouchers cannot be used to buy other vouchers.
- Remaining credit cannot be paid out in cash or a credit card can be credited. Remaining credit under CHF 5.00 expires.
5.3. Secured payments and headline AG
To pay the order, are accepted:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shopify Pay
- Post -finance
- Advance payment
CHF transfer to the following account:
CH37 0900 0000 1526 5643 1
From Headline AG, Chlewigenring 1, CH-6064 Kerns
The payments processed by the e-commerce website are carried out by a security system, which meets the highest demands today. The above -mentioned, market -leading companies (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Twint, Postfinance and PayPal) determine the security requirements for payment transactions.
The payments of the purchases are made on secure banking and post servers at our headline AG partners mentioned above. This means that no bank or post information from the customer via the website of headline AG or
Promo One Consulting GmbH. Payment by credit or postcard is therefore absolutely certain.
The order is registered as soon as the buyer accepts the payment by the selected payment system. His order is confirmed when the order has been registered and the payment was debited from its card.
Before ordering, the buyer must fill out the registration form offered on the website. Credit card or postcard information from the customer are encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and never transmitted in plain language via the network. The advance payment is made directly to the post office. The card number is not sent to Headline AG or Promo One Consulting GmbH.
Payments are accepted in several currencies:
The currency conversion takes place to the bank's exchange rate and is independent of Headline AG
Purchase on account with partial payment option (PowerPay)
As an external payment service provider, MF Group / PowerPay offers the payment method “Buying on account”. With the individual invoice, you can easily pay your online purchase by invoice. If you do without a payment in the given time frame, you will receive a monthly bill with an order overview in the following month.
At the conclusion of the purchase contract, PowerPay takes over the resulting invoice claim and handles the corresponding payment modalities. If you buy on account, you accept in addition to our terms and conditions, which Terms and Conditions from PowerPay.
The preparation and delivery costs of the order are automatically calculated on the order page.
Promo One Consulting GmbH guarantees the shipping of goods, products and services that via the e-commerce websitehttps://bim-ba.shop/In Switzerland, the goods and / or services are sent to the delivery address provided by the customer when ordering.
From the time of the order and confirmation of the payment, the specified delivery times are considered the guideline:
- Ems, delivery time 1-15 days,The costs depend on the deliverer country.
-A flat rate of shipping costs is always charged for orders under CHF 130, and no flat -rate shipping costs are charged for orders via CHF 130.
Promo One Consulting GmbH undertakes to deliver the missing goods as soon as possible or to offer an alternative solution if the goods are lacking temporarily.
Customs, taxes & levies
We have several camps in 8 countries: within Europe and outside of Europe. All programs outside the country of origin are sent on the basis of unpaid tariffs and may therefore be subject to import duties and taxes as soon as your order has reached the specified country. The customer has to take responsibility for any tax and fees. Please contact your responsible authority for more information about the prices. The departure land is specified on the delivery form when paying your order.
5.5. Guarantee, return, revocation and reimbursement
From receipt of the goods by the customer, this has a right of withdrawal, i. H. A period of 14 days to return the delivered goods, with the costs of returning to its expense.
Only products that are via the e-commerce websitehttps://bim-ba.shop/Bought, unopened and returned in the original packaging, can be refunded.
The procedure is as follows:
The customer sends an email firstname.lastname@example.org make a reimbursement request.
The product must be completely, properly protected, in the original packaging (unopened) and at most with any accessories.
Products athttps://bim-ba.shop/are bought, have a guarantee of 2 years from the date of purchase. The guarantee does not apply in the event of a defect that is due to improper use or handling.
The product is at the internal departmenthttps://bim-ba.shop/Controlled, which confirms the refund or not, in particular by checking whether the product was completely returned and in a state that is suitable for re -marketing, as is intended in the right of withdrawal.
If the goods correspond to the return requirements, it can be refunded or exchanged.
Refunds are made in a payment based on the return date. The reimbursement takes place within 3 working days after receipt of the returned package.
If the goods do not meet the return requirements, it will be returned to the customer, which cannot therefore request a refund.5.5.1. Complaints
- Unfortunately, complaints can never be completely avoided. However, we process a reasonable complaint as quickly as possible.
- Missing or incorrectly delivered items please contact us at the latest 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Articles arrived defective: If the damage is due to damage during transport, you must contact your post office. If you deliver via parcel service or freight forwarder, contact us. Please note the information sheet included in the program.
- However, if one of our articles has been found in general defect, you will send us back to this, together with the invoice and the completed information sheet, no later than 3 days after receipt of the shipment.
- Complaints due to wear (use) or improper use cannot be accepted as such.
- As a trading company, our guarantee can only be limited to the scope of guarantee granted to us; However, we are as accommodating as possible.
5.6. Return / exchange of goods with good quality
You, as a customer/customer, have the right to exchange goods of good quality if the goods specified did not fit within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods in shape, dimensions, style, color, size or configuration (* The exception are goods that were bought with a discount).
Good quality goods are replaced if:
- The specified product was not used/used.
- his representation/nature has been preserved.
- Use properties, seals, factory labels are not damaged or are missing.
- You have a purchase receipt / receipt or another document that confirms the payment for the specified goods.
If you as a customer/customer reject the goods, a refund is possible according to the rules of our online shop as follows:
- Exchange the goods for another product with price calculation:
- When choosing a product at lower costs, the price difference in the form of a voucher is submitted
- When choosing a product at higher costs, you pay the price difference as a buyer
- Preserving a voucher in the amount of the purchase amount (maximum duration of the voucher is 180 days). ** This voucher cannot be for goods
- From special offers,
- with price reductions,
- From marketing bans
become.5.7. Delivery conditions / delivery periods
- In the event of incorrect deliveries due to incorrectly ordered goods, the shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Unfortunately, an article offered in the online shop cannot be delivered because the supplier does not provide us with our order or not.
- We also have to reserve the right to make model and packaging changes to a smaller extent.
- Certain products are disassembled for freight and packaging reasons, but packaged on assembly.
- During the holiday season, the delivery time can be extended by three working days.
- We choose the most practical shipping method: mail, delivery service, freight forwarder or delivery van (special tour).
- The goods are brought to ship at the risk of the recipient.
- Express shipping is available for shipping. The costs are calculated separately.
- The delivery weeks specified in the event of backward item positions are only guidelines, the compliance of which depends on the delivery of our suppliers and we cannot therefore be liable for this.
- We do not carry out repairs for our customers
- Are not carried out by us in any case
- The buyer is responsible for using the products. Claims for damages are excluded. Under no circumstances is Headline AG liable for indirect and consequential damage.
Headline AG retains all rights to every design, on each on your websitehttps://bim-ba.shop/ published text. Copying or any other type of reproduction of the website as a whole or in parts is only permitted to the company for the purpose of placing the order. The names: Headline AG, Promo One Consulting GmbH andHTTps://bim-ba.shop/are registered brands, trademarks or protected brands of Headline AG. All other product names, trademarks, company names or logos mentioned on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners.7. Changes to the general sales conditions
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. This applies to those in the online shop (https://bim-ba.shop/) published terms and conditions. Orders that are abandoned before the modified terms and conditions come into force are still subject to the terms and conditions applicable before they are changed.8. Applicable law
These general sales conditions and all sales that are affected are subject to Swiss law. All disputes that arise from or in connection with these general sales conditions or a sale to which you relate are decided according to Swiss law, regardless of whether it is a contractual or unauthorized action or whether it is on another Real is based. The application of the United Nations' Convention of 1980 on contracts for international goods purchase is expressly excluded. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is in Zug/Kanton Zug.9. Original text
The general terms and conditions of society are written in German.
As the owner of the shop and
Promo One Consulting GmbH
As the operator and seller of the goods offered in the online shop as well
responsible for marketing and logistics of the shop.