is an educational game that aims to improve the child's tactile and visual perception, fine motor skills and analytical thinking. The importance of the game is to recognize different surfaces and textures : ribbed, smooth, filled, with a different number of depressions, etc.
-for one-year-old children - development of fine motor skills and expansion of tactile sensations
-for three-year-old children - development of memory, colloquial language and imagination
-for students - it's a board game and the development of cooperation skills
Perfect parlor game:
- Toy made of natural wood - birch
- Covered with beeswax
- Completely handmade , smooth with no burr, it prevents the baby from scratching itself
The set includes:
- the board, 22 x 16 x 5 cm
- 12 chips with different textures
- Cotton bag included - easy to take with you and store
22 x 16 x 5 cm
Item number - Sen-7
Payment and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.